Home Care Worker, Flexible Evenings and Weekends
|Job Title||Home Care Worker, Flexible Evenings and Weekends|
|Location||Thames Ditton, Surrey|
|Status||Position Available Now|
Are you looking to earn some extra money at a part-time job with flexible shifts that you can fit around existing work? Are you a caring person with your own car?
Older people are struggling to make ends meet and are more in need of our care than ever before. At Clarendon Home Care we’ve been supporting older people in their own homes since 1994. Our dedicated, hard-working care team work around the Surrey area to assist clients with personal care, housework, medication, meals and all sorts of other tasks. No two shifts are the same!
As a member of our care team you’ll drive from door-to-door in your local area visiting clients in their own home and assisting them to go about their everyday lives. You’ll meet some amazing people and you’ll go home knowing you’ve made a real difference to people’s lives.
Once you join us you’ll do a comprehensive induction course and then study for your care certificate. Then you’ll shadow experienced carers who will show you the ropes and our team of senior home care assistants and experienced office staff will be there to lean on, every step of the way!
The Important Info:
- Full paid training from induction to shadowing experienced staff to the Care Certificate
- Earn up to £13.00 per hour/Bank Holiday rates up to £17.40 per hour
- Travel expenses paid, 30p per mile
- Up to £1000 Bonus for recommending a friend to us!
- Free Uniform & PPE
- 28 days paid Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Full-time, part-time and flexible hours available
- Optional study time for Diploma in Health & Social Care
What we’re looking for:
- 100% committed
- Passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
- Available to work between 7am-2pm and/or 4pm-10pm and at least one weekend per month
- A full UK driving licence (car or motorcycle)
As the cost of living crisis starts to hit home this winter, join our team to earn some extra money and help those people most in need.
All offers are subject to successful references and DBS disclosure.
Clarendon Home Care is a founding member of the Surrey Care Association. We are fully licenced and regulated by the Care Quality Commission.